Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A day to the Singapore ZOO!

 
It's a long time since I went to the zoo, like since Primary school?! But one of my cell grp mates wanted the whole grp to go to the zoo together so we took a Saturday off to visit the zoo and the River Safari which I haven't been before. I get to see Jia Jia and Kai Kai, but Jia Jia was too shy to see us, she hid in her cool den. I guess the lady panda is scared of loud sounds and crowds.
Well, here are the many pictures of the animals and I had a great time bonding with the animals and my cell grp people! ~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





 




                                              Kai Kai looks so pitiful here, is he bored or sad?
 




                                                                        

Kawaii ha ha
 
 

 

 

 


 
Can u see the mother carrying her young?



                           Poor polar bear keeps swimming ard and ard.. like performing for us~
                                                  No wonder he is so thin.. give it a companion.





 





                                            
                                                 Taken with this huge white polar bear!~



No comments:

Post a Comment