Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Gardens By the Bay (Flower Dome)

Been a while! School started again.
Want to upload the pics I took at Gardens by the Bay. It's my first time paying to see the flower dome, I usually just go free to the gardens outside. 
Christmas was over but they still had the X'mas decorations and was still very Christmas for me.  
The pictures turned out very nice and it was a nice experience! 
Do visit there if you have the time.




Taken from the link from Marina Bay sands Hotel to Gardens by the bay:












All these were taken from my I phone using Insta gram and deco apps. Not bad huh?









Love this picture, So beautiful! Kirei!!
Had Ting Dai fung for dinner 
Surprising they have Chicken and veg one now! so gd.


Ok, see ya again! Mata ne.

Luv,
Darl

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I mean the flowers ... Kidding. Nice photos!

    ReplyDelete