Saturday, January 5, 2013

Dad's Birthday








Christmas has always been an exciting time for me because it's my dad's birthday! And since young we always celebrate my dad's birthday by staying overnight in hotels or have a nice dinner. I always remember Christmas as it's filled with love, gifts and most of all our Savior's birth, Jesus too! 
Cannot help it, I love this man as he brought so much into our family's lives and also he is such a loving dad! This time, we had a Chinese dinner at Crystal Jade at holland village. They love Chinese food so we went there and got a table quite quickly without reservations! The food was great as usual and finally end of with a sweet note by having the rich chocolate log cake as dessert. 
I wish my dad will be better this year, stronger, healthier and better luck for him. God will bless him back with what he had done for others I believe and he will get what he deserves.
Last of all this quote is for him:

A Father's Wisdom
"I guide you
in the way of wisdom
and lead you along straight paths.
When you walk,
your steps will not be hampered;
when you run,
you will not stumble.
Hold on to instruction,
do not let it go;
guard it well,
for it is your life."
(Proverbs 4:11-13, NIV)









Both my sis and dad tech-savvy!~ahha







                                                      It has wafers and in it and rich hazenut filling.



No comments:

Post a Comment