Saturday, October 13, 2012

Graduation CHC 2012

Sorry everyone!!
Been a long long time since I blogged, been very busy not just busy and just recovered from a bout of flu. :/
Ok, just two weeks ago was City Harvest church Graduation weekend and my cell members were graduating from bible school! Congrats to Yung Shin, Zerus, Hitomi, Jia qi, Kelvin & Clinton. Did I forget anyone else, pardon me if I do...May this Bible course be an enriching and fullfilling one for each of you and that God will work a way in you. A few encouraging versus for u:
Romans 8:28 
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.


1 Peter 5:7
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
Proverbs 1:7 
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline.


No comments:

Post a Comment