Sunday, July 22, 2012

ホントだよ


Shibasaki Kou – Honto da yo

Shibasaki Kou – It’s True
Lyrics: Kazumasa Oda
Music: Kazumasa Oda
I’m just a little person
But I want to be someone you hold dear
I can’t wrap you up in my overflowing love
And I can’t protect you from every sadness
But I’ll always be close to your heart
And loving you as much as I can
Even if there’s nothing I can do for you
I’ll always stay by your side and I’m okay with that
Even if I can’t find the right words to say
I’m sure these emotions will find their way to you
I’ll always be close to your heart
And loving you as much as I can
This time that flows by now is precious
Everything around me is shining softly
It’s funny how the moment you laugh
It makes me feel so happy
I’m slowly closing in on my dream
I just want to watch you like this forever
I’ll always be close to your heart
And loving you as much as I can
This time that flows by now is precious
I’ll keep on running and chase after you
I’ll always be close to your heart
And loving you as much as I can

No comments:

Post a Comment