Saturday, April 7, 2012

Cherry's Visit P1 March 2012


              The world says to follow your heart, but if you are not leading it, then someone or something is. "The heart is more deceitful than all else"(Jeremiah 17:9) and it will always pursue what is right at that moment.   

I will not judge because only God is allowed to, I believe in fate and my life is only in God's hands. To those who look down or hurt me before, I am not in the right to judge.. Only God can..    




                                     Cherry with me at SIM.




                                             CHINATOWN




                                            The very popular tarts I have to let her try...!









                                                   Marina Bay Sands


                                      Jurong SDA Church (ladies)











No comments:

Post a Comment