Saturday, August 27, 2011

Recently


Zouk Mambo night





                                           Heard of Bebe Poshe? Yea, I went to Atrium to catch a look...
                                                   One of my fav.!
         
                                                  Coastal Scents 88 Eyeshadow patlette
                            Receieved a Kirakiradoll BB cream. Heard its made of spring water from Japan so I was curious to try it! Well, its a pinkish cream and quite moisturing.


So what have I been up to recently?
Well, to your curiosity I am going back to school again!! So busy admist admission applications and planning my work schedule...At the mean time, I will be working too. 
Another good news is I may be moving towards my new school when school starts as it's a distance away from my home. But I will often go home for my homecooked meals & etc...So it's been hectic and gonna be for a while...


A woman contradicts herself alot of times. When we say one thing, we meant the other. We love to fantasize, we see things often too simple and expect simple things. Just look at how gullible a girl could be when it comes to matters of the heart... To me, its a habit of hiding that soft side under the hard shell. But for now, I will stick to my plans and work hard. I cannot give up the fight like before and will look forward to more challenges ahead.: P Gam batte!!

No comments:

Post a Comment