Wednesday, August 3, 2011

JAPAN 2011

JAPAN!!
HERE I COME!!
Finally, I am going home. On the way I will stop by Japan for a few hours and explore my dreamland.
Goodbye U.S!

                                                                 
Outside the airport, They have smoking rooms for smokers. Real cool!

                                                 Narita Airport

                               Even after a long flight from U.S, I tried my best to stay alert because I am in Japan!                        OMG!>..

                                                       
                      Bought tickets to go Haneda Airport and the tickets was expensive! Like 3000 Yen per Person? Japan, an expensive place to live in...

                                                   And the weather there was soo hot!, Can't believe but yes, hotter than spore during that time! Its really summer...


             
                                On the way, its really quite a long drive from the airport to the city....
                                                       Nice Ferris wheel!
                                          Finally reached Haneda airport and there were so many dessert shops... My eyes!~


                                                  The very famous Bakuuchen



                                            I was running ard taking pictures!!hehe




                                                              Ok, we checked in and we still had 3-4 hrs so we headed to SHIBUYA!!
                        
I tell you, the train map was like so complicated... I had to ask like so many ppl the way to go. If you complain abt it in S'pore, wait until you come Japan! The train was quite crowded and the difference was their seats were cushioned..so comfortable rite?
T










                                                       
Yes! We reached our station.. Forgot the station name but yea, we reached!

     From what I can remember, the streets were filled with small restaurants... I wanted to go 101 shopping mall..so we were searching and wondering....^^





                We passed a so called game centre, just like what I saw on the Japanese dramas before...
And a stand with Japanese girls magazines...to those guys, yes I know you want it...
                                   101 BUILDING!! I haven't been here before, so I was excited!!^^


                                                       The streets were filled with people

                        Ok, some view of the shops inside.. the clothes were pretty expensive so I didnt bought any, not enough time and I didnt know which were the good deals..


To your fantasy, I got to see many Blonde Chio Japanese girls around there..!haha...envy them**

                                      And as usual, my interest makeup! Ok, they had so many different brands there it made me crazy!! 

I finally been to 101! YES!! ;)

                                     SOoo Thirsty so we got a drink frm this vending machine.
                                           My younger sister was dehydrated...haha Always waiting for me looking ard...

                                Some fruits stores ...

                                                     
                               Ok, Cherry you need to see this! Look at how they packet the cherries! I have never seen anything like this,,,

                                       Ok
                                          A vending machine for Cigarettes, we should invent some here too.

                                           If you go Japan, How can you forget Sushi rite?
                                         We passed a standing sushi bar and headed straight to try some...
                                               Salmon sushi


                                                       All fresh ingredients..The tamago was the best I had tried btw, it has this sweetness in it...ooooohhhhh

                                                   And another drugstores, similar to Watsons here but they had so many brands of skincare, makeup... and again I spent alot of time there... I couldnt look finish too!...
                                                     Finally ok, Have you seen this? A vending machine to buy food... Just put in money and you get your food.

                                         We hurried back to Haneda airport just in time to catch the plane home!


                               Bought a set of cakes.
                                     GOODBYE JAPAN, I WILL BE BACK!!! LUVSSS ;)
                                                     Plane Food but It was nice because it was really quite authentic...

         Changi Airport and the feeling sets in....WE ARE HOME!
                                             
                                                 Oh, I purchased this liquid eyeliner there too!
                                              I have come to the end of my entire trip, thanks for looking and hope you can experience them too! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment