Friday, July 29, 2011

Fujifilm 4

Last Part of my time in U.S was spent with one of my closest friend Nini. She used to be my companion in LSU when my sister was already in LLU. She is still as generous and kind as before and treated us to lunch. I went to visit her house and it was huge! How I wish I had one here in spore... But I think there is so much cheaper. Well, I see how her kids play and ate. They were so active! Finally we went to eat Johnny Rockers, a fast food chain and kept the boys busy with their drawings and crayons. Good luck to her and her boys!





                                                Dylan couldnt stop eating!!
                                                     Their 'luggage' Wedding photo Album

                                                               Sweet- loving!

No comments:

Post a Comment