Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Farewell~

 Well, All good things will come to an end... My parents left for home and we had korean bbq together before going to L.A.X. Its special treat for my mum's coming bday too and they never tried it before...
Although this trip was so unpredictable, it may be one of our last times travelling together as a family. You know how it is as we grow up and have lesser time with our loved ones. I don't know when will be the next time but I  will remember this in my heart forever.


                                          Salmon cooked by wileen


                                                             Macaroons
                                     Cherry taught us how to make this sweet~

                                            My dad wanted to learn too!~


                                        Jason's farewell dinner
                                                               how they love Roses

                                  Beautiful isn't it? Just outside our house.
My Fav. Yogurt here, Golden Spoon

                  Happy Day~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment